The Coaching Cafe
Date: Thursday 9th April 2020 (Please check nearer the time to see if this session is still running).
Venue: The Thatch, Thame. OX9 2AA
Time: 1030 am to 1145 am
Cost: £10 + buy yourself a coffee/tea upon arrival. (If you'd like to pay by PayPal use the button below).
who are we?
We are a small and friendly group of (currently) ladies, who discuss in a coaching conversation style, a variety of topics on personal wellbeing, subjects including:
- How to set goals
- Emotional wellbeing
- Life satisfaction
- Personal/Life Values
- Life balance
- Emotional Intelligence
- Managing stress
- Tips for Mindfulness
- And more... ...
If you would like to join us for the 'Topic of The Day' simply come along or contact me for further information. There is a £10 fee for the session plus buy yourself a coffee or tea (not included). You will be warmly welcomed.
The Coaching Cafe has been running since January 2018.
You can pay cash on the day or pre-pay using the PayPal button below. The total PP transaction is £10.60
THE BENEFITS OF COMING TO THE COACHING CAFÉ
- You'll be part of an informal, friendly and supportive group.
- You'll learn how to get through life's rough patches.
- You'll learn how to set and visualise goals properly.
- You'll learn how beliefs affect your life.
- You'll feel more empowered to make decisions.
- You'll feel more confident.
- You'll gain clarity, focus and feel inspired.
- And much more!
WHO IS IT FOR…?
- You are self-employed and often feel isolated working alone.
- You're a coach or therapist and would like some additional support.
- You are retired yet still have hobbies and ideas to explore.
- You enjoy personal development and wellbeing initiatives.
- You would like to make connections and meet other like-minded women.
- You'd like to celebrate your successes with a supportive group.
- You want a cost-effective way to gain from coaching sessions.
- You like the idea of sharing ideas and brainstorming solutions with others.
- You want to gain motivation from a group environment.
- You're testing whether personal coaching is for you.
Why not simply 'take the plunge' and come along and see if it's for you. Everyone who has attended tells me they get a lot from the sessions and I'm confident that you will too.
The Coaching Café has vastly exceeded my expectations and the sessions have proved to be interesting, insightful and practical. I’ve learnt new techniques each time and already feel more confident and motivated. What I hadn’t anticipated was how friendly and warm the other members would be and that has been invaluable.
Tricia - Oxfordshire.